Skip To Main Content

Boundaries & Enrollment

New Student Enrollment

Welcome to Yuma Union High School District. Listed below are the steps to enrolling your student:

  • Parents/guardians and their student should register at the school zoned for their residence by bringing the below listed required: If you are seeking enrollment at the school zoned outside of your residence see Open Enrollment information listed below. School and Bus Routes Find: Not sure what school is zoned for your residence? Click here to locate your student’s home campus. Bus transportation is available for students who live more than 2 miles from the school. Click here for bus routes. 
  • Required documents: During the enrollment process, the parent/guardian will need to provide the following documents:
    • Birth certificate for the child, original or certified true copy
      *if you are not listed on the birth certificate, you will need legal documentation regarding custody*
           Proof of identity of parent/legal guardian:
           Proof could include but is not limited to: 
           A state issued driver’s license
           An Arizona ID 
           A valid passport
           A military or government issued ID

           A consular card 
    • Up-to-date immunization records
    • Proof of residency (per Arizona Department of Education: Arizona Residency Guidelines): The parent or legal guardian must provide one of the following documents, which bear the parent or legal guardian’s full name and residential address or physical description of the property where the student resides (no P.O. Boxes):
      *Valid Arizona driver’s license, Arizona identification card
      *Valid Arizona motor vehicle registration
      *Valid Arizona Address Confidentiality Program authorization card
      *Property deed                                                                                                                                                                                          *Consular card
      *Mortgage documents
      *Property tax bill
      *Rental agreement or lease (including Section 8 agreement or off-base military housing)
      *Electric, gas or water bill
      *Bank or credit card statement
      *W-2 wage statement
      *Payroll stub
      *Certificate of tribal enrollment (506 Form) or other identification issued by a recognized Indian tribe located in Arizona
      *Other documentation from a state, tribal or federal agency (Social Security Administration, Veteran’s Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security, etc.)
      *Temporary on-base billeting facility (for military families)
    • School records
      *Withdrawal form
      *Report card (most recent)

Open Enrollment

We are an open enrollment district according to the provisions set forth in Arizona Revised Statutes 15-816 and District Governing Board policy JFB. Specifics regarding this policy are available at the District Office and also at each campus. For more information, please visit our open enrollment page

Vista High School Enrollment

Throughout the school year, students interested in enrolling at Vista High School can click here for more information or visit the Vista website and click "enroll" under the Academics tab. 

Paying Fees

Fees can be paid at each school's webstore:

The student fee schedule can be viewed here.