YUHSD introduces ParentVUE student information system
Yuma Union High School District has implemented a new student information system to help parents access grades, attendance and other data.
A letter was sent home with students on Friday, Aug. 17 explaining how to access the parent portal, ParentVUE. Parents were also emailed instructions.
With the new system, parents will be able to see records for all of their YUHSD students with this single login and password. ParentVUE can be logged into through the Internet and many mobile devices. A free mobile app is available for the iPhone on the iTunes store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/parentvue/id41205415. It's also free for Android devices on
Here are directions for accessing the system via web browser:
- Using your device's Internet browser, go to the web address: https://az-yuhsd-psv.edupoint.com. (Please make sure your pop-up blocker is set to allow pop-ups)
- Click on "I am a Parent."
- Click on the link to create an account.
- Accept the privacy statement, then enter your first and last name exactly as shown at the top of this letter, along with the activation key at the bottom of this letter.
- You'll be prompted to choose a username and password, provide an email address and complete your account set-up. Make sure to write down your password and keep it in a safe place. Note that each parent will receive his or her own separate activation key if he or she is listed in our records system. Your student will receive his or her StudentVUE log-in information at school.
Immediately after logging in parents will be able to see their student’s personal data, including parent/guardian phone numbers and addresses. Parents are encouraged to review their student's personal data and correct or update any inaccurate information. If any student names are missing from the account or not accessible, parents should contact the school's front office staff.