Parents, do you need to register your student at one of the Yuma Union High Schools? You'll need to stop by the high school's office and complete a registration packet. This packet contains forms requiring information like:
- Home Address
- Home or Work Phone
- Parent's Names
- Emergency Contact Information
- Home Language Survey Form
- Student Medical Information
You must also supply the following documents (in person). We'll make copies and return the originals to you:
- Your student's birth certificate
- Immunization Record
- Withdrawal Slip
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, rental agreement)
- Picture ID of parent registering student
Pay Fees Online
Fees can be paid at each school's webstore:
We are an open enrollment district according to the provisions set forth in Arizona Revised Statutes 15-816 and District Governing Board policy JFB. Specifics regarding this policy are available at the District Office and also at each campus.
Open Enrollment Procedures
- Each student seeking open enrollment must submit a properly completed application and must meet all district admission standards.
- Open Enrollment selection is made prior to the beginning of each semester. To be considered for selection for a given semester, the open enrollment application must be submitted to the District Office immediately prior to or within ten (10) school days of the beginning of a given semester.
- Students who move into the District for the first (1st) time will be allowed to apply for open enrollment upon their arrival.
Step 1 For Vista Alternative Enrollment
Throughout the school year, Students interested in transferring to Vista High School must complete the Transfer Request first, located under the Academics Tab first.