We provide free school bus transportation to students who reside two miles or more away from the school in their regular attendance area. We support all district transportation needs, including special needs transportation, accommodating all extracurricular and activity trip busing needs, and providing vehicles for employees to attend workshops and conferences.
Our Transportation Department is dedicated to safely transporting children to and from school. Our students' safety requires shared cooperation and responsible actions by the bus driver, students, and their parents. Our transportation staff is committed to providing safe buses and bus stops as well as well-trained drivers. We require our drivers to meet state and federal training regulations. Safety is always our number one consideration as we establish bus routes and provide student transportation.
Phone: (928) 502-8840
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Obey the driver; follow directions
- The bus driver may assign seats
- Be courteous
- Do not use profanity
- Do not eat or drink on the bus other than water; keep bus clean
- Violence is prohibited; do not fight, shove or push
- Remain seated; keep your hands and head inside the bus
- Smoking prohibited; no vaping
- Do not distract the bus driver
- No vandalism on bus