Yuma Union High School District values being transparent with our families. For parents and legal guardians who need to fill out a Parent Request for Educational Records form, per HB 2161. Please complete the requisite form and follow the steps below.
- The form must be printed, completed, and submitted in person to the district office (3150 S. Avenue A).
- A valid government-issued identification will be required to verify you are the parent or legal guardian of the student for whom records are requested.
- Requests will be fulfilled within 10 calendar days.
- You will be notified via the phone number you provided when the records are available.
- You will pick up the requested records at the district office.
- A valid government-issued identification will be required to release the records.
Parent Request for Educational Records Form
Solicitud de registros educativos
Other Records Requests
For requests related to Special Education Records, please contact Student Services Registrar Patricia Rosales at (928) 502-6755 or visit the YUHSD Student Services Department webpage.
For public records requests, please complete this form and return it to the YUHSD District Office. For questions regarding public records requests, contact Chief Communications Officer Eric Patten at (928) 502-4676.