Thank you for your interest in Vista High School!
To enroll call us at 928.502.6800 to schedule a time to enroll.
Vista High School offers a small-school environment and an accelerated semester schedule that affords students the opportunity to earn more credits each year.
Vista helps students regain momentum and accelerate towards graduation by offering:
- A small school environment. Our typical enrollment is 200-300 students.
- Small classes. The average class size is 24 students.
- Fewer classes each day. Students have 4 classes. Classes are 90 minutes long and each semester is 9 minutes.
- The opportunity for 8 credits or more a year when students pass all their classes
- Opportunities for self-paced classes through Edgenuity
- Supportive teachers and staff trained in PBIS, Community Circles, Blended Learning, and Social Emotional Learning.
- We practice PBIS to help keep students in class and school. This includes positive recognition and rewards for responsible decision-making, positive self-management, and social awareness. Students can earn snacks and special activities as part of PBIS.
Vista High School is currently accepting 11th and 12th grade students.
A parent or guardian must be present at enrollment unless the student is 18 years of age.
The following documents are required at the time of enrollment: YUHSD Student Enrollment requirements.
Vista High School is on the Northwest corner of 32nd Street and Avenue A. Our address is 3150 S Avenue A, Building C, Yuma, Arizona 85364. Our business hours are 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. To enroll please arrive by 3 p.m. so that we may complete all necessary paperwork.
Vista High School is proud to be partnering with Yuma County Intergovernmental Public Transportation Authority (YCAT) for all student transportation needs. VHS will provide any actively enrolled student in need of transportation a Free Semester Ride Pass. If you would like to learn more about YCAT, please visit their webpage at www.ycipta.org