Monday, July 26 Seniors (Cohort 2022)
Tuesday, July 27 Juniors (Cohort 2023)
Thursday, July 29 Sophomores (Cohort 2024)
Friday, July 30 Freshmen (Cohort 2025)
Last Names A-L: 12-3 p.m. / Last Names: M-Z: 3-6 p.m. each day.
STUDENTS NEW TO THE DISTRICT
Parents/guardians will need to provide the following documents for students who are new to the district:
- Birth certificate for the child, original or certified true copy (if you are not listed on the birth certificate, you will need legal documentation regarding custody).
- Proof of identity of parent/legal guardian: Proof could include but is not limited to: a state issued driver’s license; an Arizona ID; a valid passport; a military or government issued ID; a consular card; or up to date immunization records
- Proof of residency (per Arizona Department of Education: Arizona Residency Guidelines): The parent or legal guardian must provide one of the following documents, which bear the parent or legal guardian’s full name and residential address or physical description of the property where the student resides (no P.O. Boxes): valid Arizona driver’s license; Arizona identification card; valid Arizona motor vehicle registration; valid Arizona Address Confidentiality Program authorization card; property deed; mortgage documents; property tax bill; rental agreement or lease (including Section 8 agreement or off-base military housing); electric, gas or water bill; bank or credit card statement; W-2 wage statement; payroll stub; certificate of tribal enrollment (506 Form) or other identification issued by a recognized Indian tribe located in Arizona; other documentation from a state, tribal or federal agency (Social Security Administration, Veteran’s Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security, etc.); temporary on-base billeting facility (for military families)
- School records: Withdrawal form; report card (most recent); and transcript
- Record of promotion from eighth grade if student has never attended high school
- Immunization records
- Students should be prepared to pay for elective class fees and ID photo fees (cash, check, and credit/debit card are acceptable forms of payment).
- Verify parent/guardian residency (see residency section above)
- Pay picture ID fee ($15.00). Please note: all students are required to have an ID while on campus.
- Pay for elective course fees at the webstore
- Pay for any equipment that was not returned the previous year
PAY FEES ONLINE
Students and parents can save time in line at registration by prepaying fees online and bringing in a printed receipt to show at registration.
Fees can be paid at each school's webstore: