Public records request
  • For public records requests, please complete the form below and return it to the Yuma Union High School District office in person or via email. Questions?Contact YUHSD Chief Communications Officer Eric Patten at (928) 502-4676 or

Public Records Request Form

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.