Entrance into Events 2020-21 Season
Please note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, attendance and entrance into athletic events during the 2020-21 season will take place with the best interests of student and community health and safety in mind.
- Masks are required.
- Gate fees must be paid upon entry.
- Gate fee is $5 per person
- YUHSD students with a current school ID are free
- Active military with current military ID are $3
- Senior citizens 65 and older are $3
- Remain socially distanced and stay in designated areas upon entering the venue.
- Concessions will not be sold during the 2020-21 athletic season.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted when attending a YUHSD athletic event.
- Re-entry to events will not be permitted.
- For San Luis High School venues, student-athletes will select four fans to attend their games.
- Those who are selected are required to fill out an electronic waiver via BlueInk or fill out a waiver at the gate.
- For questions, please contact the school's athletic office.