Hybrid starts next week
Vista’s Hybrid schedule starts next week and we have a few reminders.
We encourage you to read through the information below or watch a video FAQ made by Vista staff that you can watch here or below.
- A waiver must be turned in for students to be able to attend in person class. Waivers were emailed and mailed out and can be submitted in person on campus or online through ParentVUE.
- Students are required to wear face coverings on campus. Face coverings may not have holes or valves and must be worn properly.
- The schedule can be viewed here at this website. Students attend in person 2 days a week or continue with distance learning. Students with last names that start with the letter A-L will attend in person on Monday and Tuesdays. Students with last names that start with M-Z will attend in person Thursdays and Fridays.
- Vista offers transportation through YCAT. At this time students do not need a pass because YCAT is providing free rides to everyone in Yuma county. Visit YCAT’s website and use the trip planner to find the best route to get to school. Or call us and we can help you. Note that the 4A bus route is not running at this time.
- Students need to check in for attendance 5 days a week for every class. They check in through Canvas if they are at home.
- This FAQ has more details and is worth a read if you continue to have questions.
We look forward to welcoming students back next week, on Monday September 14th.
If you have questions please email us at VistaHighSchool@yumaunion.org or call us at 928-502-6800.