Welcome to the online registration portal for Yuma Union High School District. The registration process for incoming ninth graders for the 2021-22 school year will begin on January 6, 2021. Please select a tab above for additional details and links. To access Online Registration, please click HERE.
Use this button if you already have activated a Synergy ParentVUE Account. For example: you have another child currently enrolled at a YUHSD school or you have had a child previously enrolled at a YUHSD school.
MORE ABOUT PARENTVUE
ParentVUE isn't just for student registration. As many of our parents and guardians already know, it's a great tool to check grades, assignments, attendance, calendars, teacher contact information, and more!
- ParentVUE/StudentVUE is available in English and Spanish.
- Students can sign up for StudentVUE to check grades, assignments, attendance, calendars, teacher contact information.
- Families who have more than one student in YUHSD can access all student information using their ParentVUE username and password. You only need one ParentVUE account for all YUHSD students in your home.
- Update your information anytime (child's address, phone number, email address, and emergency contacts) by logging into ParentVUE and choose your message preferences for our Blackboard Connect outreach.
- ParentVUE/StudentVUE offers secure, private access to school and student information, including assignments, grades, attendance, school calendar, and teacher contact details.