This is a greay way to help with or even eliminate the costs of attending
college, so start applying now!
(must complete for college and scholarship opportunities)
1. Title Page
3. Personal Letter
4. Three Letters of Recommendation
5. Official/Unofficial Transcripts
It is time to begin the financial aid process for the Class of 2018. Parents, please be prepared to provide 2016 income tax information. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Student must apply for a FAFA ID before October 1, 2017
2. A parent must apply for a FAFSA ID before October 1, 2017
3. FAFSA application will be available for students on October 1, 2017.