Yuma Union High School District is actively seeking qualified, dedicated employees to work in our district. If you are interested in joining our talented team of professionals, please browse our openings. Check back regularly, as we update our vacancies frequently.
Available positions are viewable by clicking the link below. If you are interested in applying, you may do so simply by following the “Apply Now” link next to the job you are interested in.
How to Apply:
- Click the “Job Openings/Apply Now” link below.
- If you have never applied using the TalentED system, you may begin a new applicant profile. If you have a profile already created, you may log in using your existing account. If you have a paper application on file, please complete an online application.
- Use the search bar at the top of the page to find a specific job, or browse the available positions at the left side of the screen.
- Upon reviewing the details of the job you’re interested in, you may apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button to the right of the job details.
- Follow the directions completely to ensure successful transmission of your information.
- Once your application has been received successfully, you will receive an e-mail confirmation from our human resources office.
Notice Of NondiscriminationYuma Union High School District #70 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including sexual harassment as described in the District policy concerning sexual harassment), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital status, political affiliation, or veteran status in its educational programs, activities, or employment policies as required by federal law. The District abides by federal laws regarding people with disabilities. If you have a special need, reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with the American Disabilities Act of 1990. Inquires regarding compliance with any of the above may be directed to the Director of Human Resources, Mrs. Wanda Ellis, (928) 502-4700; or to the Director of the Office For Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Federal Office Building, 1244 Speer Blvd., Suite 310, Denver, CO 80204-3582.
El Distrito Escolar Yuma Union High #70 no practica la discriminación por razones de raza, color, religión, nacionalidad o sexo (incluyendo el acoso sexual tal como es descrito en la póliza del Distrito sobre acoso sexual), orientación sexual, edad, nacionalidad, discapacidad, estado marital, afiliación política o condición de veterano para los programas educacionales, actividades o pólizas de empleo en cumplimiento a la ley federal. El Distrito se atiene a la ley federal con respecto a las personas con discapacidad. Si usted necesita atención especial, se harán ajustes razonables de acuerdo con American Disabilities Act of 1990. Cualquier pregunta sobre el cumplimiento de lo anteriormente mencionado puede ser dirigida al Departamento de Recursos Humanos, Mrs. Wanda Ellis, (928) 502-4700; o al Director de la Oficina de Derechos Civiles, Departamento de Educación de los Estados Unidos, Federal Office Building, 1244 Speer Blvd., Suite 310, Denver, CO 80204-3582